CHE CHE DANIEL
Date of birth: 21/06/1987
I am a motivated individual with excellent skills in humanitarian activities, motivational speaker, youth coordinator, health volunteering, community development, Microsoft word, Microsoft publisher, Microsoft excel and power point. I am hard working, team spirited, time conscious, interactive, communicative, and can work in a hostile environment. I look forward to making a significant contribution to any development to the organization so as to promote humanitarian vision and mission.
1. Debora Echoes Foundation June 2016 to April 2020
Ø Worked as a supervisor and coordinator.
Ø Community volunteering
Ø Food security and distribution.
Ø Youth educator and motivational speaker.
Ø Worked with the founder hand in hand in both home and abroad activities.
2. The University of Buea- 2017-2018
Performed the following task as a student executive
Ø Public relations Officer of the department of Political Science and Public Administration.
Ø Creating relations between the outside world and the department.
Ø Working with different organizations.
Ø Worked in public and administrative activities with the office of the Divisional Officer, the governor’s office, the ministry of Urban development and housing, the ministry of Culture( the national Achieves).
Ø Worked with the Buea Council in community development.
3. Divisional Centre of Taxes Buea July 2018-September018
Ø Statistical and assistant tax agent on field work.
Ø Calculation of tax obligations of tax payers.
4. Garden of Eden Naturopathic Institute of Natural Medicine Muea 2014-2016
Ø Worked as a consultant at the institute.
Ø Worked at the Foundation department, in assisting the less privilege.
5. New Life Enterprise Buea 2004-2006
Ø Offered humanitarian assistance.
Ø Worked as a consultant.
Ø Worked at the secretariat
Ø Worked at the publishing Unit.
· October 2019 to date: Master “1” in International Relations, University of Buea
· October 2016- December 2019: Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Public Administration (Comparative Politics) University of Buea.
· July 2018- September 2018: Attestation of Internship, Divisional Tax Centre of Buea.
· October 2017- October 2018: Certificate of Service (Public Relations Officer) University of Buea.
· November 2014 to February 2015: Certificate (Attestation of Excellence) in Microsoft Office Assistant.
· September 2012/2014: Advance level Certificate
· September 2007/2012: Ordinary Level Certificate
v Training in international Humanitarian Peace and Conflict management, University of Buea.
v Training in Project Management for Small scale Businesses (GENIWA BUEA)
v Training in data collection and planning with DEBORA ECHOES FOUNDATION.
v Training on Youth Empowerment and Community Development.
-Youth Empowerment in project management.
-On Conflict and Crisis management.
LANGUAGE: English (proficient user), Pigin English (proficient user), French language (good)
Communication skills; excellent skills (written and verbal)
Computer skills; proficient in Micro soft words and Micro soft Excel and PowerPoint
Team player, highly flexible.
1. Mr Tose Godlove
Manager and CEO of New Life Enterprise Buea
2. Mr Ndinga
Manager of Garden of Eden Naturopathic Institute of Natural Medicine Buea
3. Mr Njumbe Davide Sone (MBA-MGT)
Divisional Chief of Centre for Taxes Buea
4. – Prof. Atangcho Nji Akonumbo
Dean Faculty of Laws and Political Science.
-Prof. Abangma James Arrey
Head of Department, Political Science.
– Mr John Walah Mua
Records Officer and POSSCUB Coordinator.
Tel: 677376519 / 694136378
5. Mrs Debora Mbebuh Epse Dume
Founder and CEO of Debora Echoes Foundation
+855 97 864 5540